How to Utilize Your Chevy Infotainment System
Do you own a Chevrolet vehicle but haven’t been able to figure out how to work its infotainment to its full potential quite yet? Here are a few tips and suggestions to help you out. You don’t need to be a tech wizard to learn how to use your Chevy’s connectivity features and infotainment system!
Chevy Infotainment 3 System
The Chevy CarLink has been replaced by the Chevy Infotainment 3 in all its latest offerings. You might want to know how you can configure Apple CarPlay on your Chevrolet car. It’s easy, and you don’t need to install any additional app. Here’s what you need to do –
• Put your car on PARK mode and then connect your Apple device or Android phone to the car’s system using its USB port. Make sure you use only the factory provided USB cord here as others might not be recognizable by the car.
• Once you’ve successfully done this, the Apple CarPlay icon will light up on your device and then you’ll need to grant it all necessary permissions. After this, you can proceed to customize your app visibility.
What if you want to connect to Android Auto?
You can connect your vehicle to Android Auto by following the instructions mentioned below–
• First, download the Android Auto app from Google Play Store onto your phone.
• Then, repeat step one of the Apple CarPlay instructions provided above.
• You will similarly notice the Android Auto icon illuminates when you’ve managed to connect your phone to your Chevrolet car. Grant the necessary permissions and you can then configure which apps you want to be displayed for Android Auto.
Besides Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, you can also use a host of other connectivity and infotainment features provided by your Chevy. For example, you can use voice commands to control the music or dial calls hands-free using its natural voice recognition system.
Learn About Chevrolet’s Wonderful Infotainment System Offline
Head over to the Chevrolet of Huntington showroom in Huntington, NY, if you have any questions regarding configuring your Chevy’s infotainment system. We are the largest Chevy dealer in NY among all Chevrolet dealers NY. We are equally near and accessible to the localities of Huntington Station, South Huntington, and Elwood. Our team will be happy to address any queries that you might have too.